Monday, January 30, 2012

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD--WOOHOO!

I have received the Liebster Blog Award....
The word Liebster is German meaning ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’.  That said, it is with humble thanks to Cathy van de Bruinhorst @ http://www.cathysobsessions.blogspot.com/ that I can now proudly post the Liebster Blog Award "blinkie" on my blog. 


In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:
  • Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog (I just did that!)
  • Copy and paste the award to your blog (done!)
  • Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award this honor and why, and then let those bloggers know they have been chosen by commenting on their blogs.
  • Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.
Now I just need to choose 5 blogs that I love and think deserve a bit more TLC and definitely a visit from you.  The hardest part is to only choose 5!  The only limiting factor for the award is that the blog must have fewer than 200 followers.  Here are the blogs that I would like to award the Liebster Award:
So, these are my picks for this award.  I think you should go and check them all out to see for yourself and support them by becoming followers! These are girls from all over the world, but all belong to the Let's Scrap website.  If you haven't yet checked out Let's Scrap, you can do it right HERE.  Beginning February 1, Let's Scrap is hosting the LEAP AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP.  Check the site for details and join many talented and inspiring ladies who love what you love...scrapping and cardmaking!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, Kay, that is some write up you have done!!! Bravo girl!!! thanks very much for selecting me I really appreciate it and yes, i do want to have more blog followers so that i can enjoy my retirement later this fall.... I will re-post soon. I am prepping for an all weekend crop. here is the link check it out... think of me friday afternoon, all day sat and sunday morning with Scarlett and But, clark gable and vivian lee.... i will be at the top of the long staircase looking down at clark..wink wink
    http://www.memoriesmanor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kay, you´re amazing! Thanks, I´m very thrilled, and appreciate it a lot! Now out to go check those wonderful blogs you choose for this award. Again thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you k I couldn't be more flattered I am leaving this comment by voice dictation so pardon any errors. you always say the nicest things I will update my blog tonight love this technology I'm not good at typing on my phone Beth

      Delete