Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is the last month of my Design Team (DT) assignment on the Let's Scrap website, and things have been so busy lately with Cathy's January LOAD (layout a day) challenge, Mindi's February LEAP Around the World Blog Hop, and now Elizna's special month-long layout challenge!  Besides all this, we also have biweekly tutorials from Roulin, Sue, Cathy, Susanna, Elizna and now Erica--with two more to come from Jeanues and Sue!  Let's Scrap is obviously the place to be to be inspired.  Do come join us!

Next week, on March 14, Let's Scrap will have the weekly reveal of the new sketch and, as inspiration, the layouts created by members of the DT will be showcased!  I finished my layout today!  Surprisingly, I seem to be getting back into creating two-page layouts!

Most times, when families are separated by divorce, one loses touch with in-laws.  I have been blessed to remain at least friends, if not family, with some very special people.  My niece (by a former marriage) Julie for one!  It is Julie's family photo shoot last Fall that is the focus of my DT layout for next week.  I cannot yet share my layout with you, but, if you won't tell anyone, I will share some sneak peeks!





Be sure to check out Let's Scrap on Wednesday next week to catch the whole layout.  In the meantime, leave a comment to let me know you were here--and because it makes me happy!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. you have always been inspiring Kay.. looking forward to more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete