Sunday, November 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS IS A FEELING

It's been a wonderfully warm day today in New England, but that didn't stop me from using this week's Let's Scrap card sketch (created by DebbyD) to make a Christmas card!

I am finally getting into the "layering" technique in my scrapbooking and cardmaking, and I managed to stack up 6 layers on my card!

But, wait, I am getting ahead of myself. Take a look at this versatile card sketch:




Remember, this sketch is to stimulate your creativity, and the liberty of using it exactly as you see it or using it for inspiration and varying it a bit, is totally up to the card artist. Here's my take on this sketch:


The sentiment is a quote by Edna Ferger and reads: Christmas isn't a season...it's a feeling!

Details:
red and green cardstock: my stash
diamond and poinsettia pp's: Authentique Paper, LLC
music pp: Making Memories' "Twinkle"
quote: Authentique Papers, LLC

Until next time, happy crafting! Please leave a message so that I know you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment