So happy to share with you that I have been nominated for the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD by a friend on the Let's Scrap website! First, let me thank Beth for being so kind! Next, here are my 8 responsibilities:
After receiving the award I am to:
- Thank the person from whom I received the award and give a link back to her blog (above).
- Share 8 things about myself.
- Pass the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered.
- Leave those individuals a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
Okay, here are the 8 things about myself:
- I am 67 years old and have been married to Russ for only 5 years!
- I am a brain tumor survivor.
- I have my own scrapbooking .com business.
- I am an active member of Let's Scrap and this is where I met Beth.
- I have two adult children, both married, and two grandsons.
- I have a 15-year-old stepdaughter who was born in China.
- I am semi-retired, but have worked in the healthcare industry for almost 20 years.
- I have been scrapbooking for almost 10 years now, and was introduced to this addicting art by my daughter Michelle.
And here are links to 8 blogs I would like to nominate for the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD. Be sure to check them out:
Until next time, go forth and create!