Saturday, July 28, 2012

ACHIEVING GOALS

In cleaning up my craft space, I came across a photograph I had recently printed of a very young lady that I have known since she was about 3 years old.  She was one of the first neighbors to visit our campsite when we moved our travel trailer to a "seasonal" site in New Hampshire.  Liz and her sister Emma (a toddler then) became frequent visitors to our campsite over the next few years, and my husband and I had the privilege of watching these two sisters grow.  Sadly, Liz and Emma's family moved away from our campground a few years ago, but we have "tracked" the girls' activities, not to mention growth, over these past few years through Facebook!  One of my favorite photos is of Liz in her equestrian clothing!  Not wanting to lose this photo, I took time today to document Liz's great accomplishments in horseback riding!  Here's to you, Liz!


Thanks for stopping by today to visit my scrapbooking blog!  Please take just a moment to join and/or leave a message to let me know you were here.  You might also like to visit my art journaling blog by clicking here.

Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design and such a lovely story behind the photo. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Kay, the script and stamps are perfect with the background, it came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page and stamping! darling photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely story! Kay your LO is beautiful I love the stamping!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Kay...and I love that sentiment on the quote! Might have to steal that one! What a cutie in the photo too...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay...I was browsing the internet and I found a really amazing site...not sure if you know about it...but I immediately thought of you when I was looking around their blog...it's awesome!
    Maybe have a look see.
    http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kay - I went to Pinterest as you suggested and found your scrapbooking blog, so I am a happy "camper". Can hardly wait to look around here also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can by, and saw this wonderful page, I do like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely way to honor this adorable photo and the young lady it represents! Gorgeous page, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kay...this is a beautiful page and Liz is so sweet. I always love your expression of words...did you study literature ? :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete